Professional Rental Management Company in Milton, Georgia
Are you looking for an experienced and reliable property manager in Milton, GA? If so, then you’ve come to the right place.
Established in 1991, Avalon Property Management has helped countless property owners realize their investment goals. We pride ourselves in providing quality services aimed at maximizing our clients’ rate of return.
We are affiliated with several professional associations. Including NAR (National Association of Realtors), NARPM (National Association of Rental Property Managers), GAR (Georgia Association of Realtors), and CAR (Cobb Association of Realtors).
We specialize in managing single-family units, condo units, and townhomes.
Why Hire Us to Manage Your Milton Rental Property?
Whether you are looking for help finding good tenants, collecting rent, or handling property maintenance, Avalon Property Management has you covered. The following are some key reasons why investment property owners in Georgia continue to turn to us for help.
1. You won’t have to give up control of your property.
Sometimes, landlords worry that hiring a property manager will mean giving up all control of their investment property. This is not the case, especially not when you’re hiring us!
At Avalon Property Management, we believe in involving our clients in everything that we do. We will send you detailed financial reports to update you on how your property is fairing on a regular basis. Our team is always available to answer all questions and inquiries for your Milton property.
2. We can help you get a desirable tenant.
Renting to desirable tenants is every Milton landlord’s dream. The ideal tenants pay rent on time, cause fewer issues, notify when maintenance issues crop up, and care for the property like their own.
These are the kind of tenants we look for when filling our clients’ vacant properties.
To achieve this, we subject every prospective renter to a rigorous screening procedure. The process usually entails looking at their:
- Income Level We only look for tenants that are financially capable of paying rent. We’ll not only verify their income with their employer, but we’ll also check their financial status.
- Credit Rating The reason we check a prospective tenant’s credit rating is to get a general overview of their finances, including any debts they may have.
- Background Checks This helps us get an insight into a tenant’s past. It can help us learn about the applicant’s eviction and criminal history.
- Rental History We also contact previous landlords to learn a thing or two about the applicant. This usually helps us know if they have a history of late payments or causing issues with neighbors.
3. We will market your investment property efficiently.
Having a vacant rental unit is obviously bad for business. It means you’ll have a negative cash flow, as you’ll be paying for expenses like mortgage and property taxes out-of-pocket.
With our many years of property management experience, we can help you fill your vacant rental units fast. We’ll make use of tried-and-true marketing methods to help bring your property to the right audience.
Some of our marketing tactics include:
- Creating buzz through word-of-mouth referrals.
- Listing a property on top rental listing sites, such as Zillow, Rent.Com, and Craigslist.
- Placing professional “For Rent” signs at strategic areas around the property.
- Running social media campaigns.
Normally, with these and other efforts, we are able to find a tenant in a matter of a few weeks. Our goal is to fill our client’s vacant rental property in the shortest amount of time, so as to bring you back into positive cash flow as quickly as possible.
4. Rent collection will no longer be a problem.
Rent is the bread and butter of any rental investment. Missed or late payments can have a significant impact on the success of your investment. At Avalon Property Management, we understand this. That’s why we use our expertise to make sure missed and late payments will be a thing of the past.
One of our strategies is ensuring that rent payment is as convenient as possible for tenants. We do this by providing various payment methods. Another strategy is simply avoiding confusion and misunderstandings by highlighting important rent terms in the lease agreement.
Our “On-Time Discount” program results in over 90% of payments being received on or before the 1st of the month.
5. We can help you with your rental maintenance.
Property maintenance is also key to running a successful rental investment. Besides adhering to Milton’s safety, health and building codes, ensuring your property is properly maintained can also help minimize vacancies.
We have a team of contractors, handymen and vendors that can help in this regard. These are workers whom we have selected for their high-quality workmanship, reliability, and reasonable prices.
About Milton, Georgia
Incorporated on December 1, 2006, Milton is an affluent rural-suburban city of Fulton County, GA. According to recent census estimates, the city is estimated to have a population of about 39,217 people.
Milton is a safe place to live, work and play. As a matter of fact, it’s safer than 91% of American cities. You will also get to enjoy the many restaurants, coffee shops, and parks the city has to offer.
Areas We Serve
Cobb: Marietta, Vinings, Kennesaw, Smyrna, Acworth, Powder Springs, Austell, Mableton
North Fulton: Roswell, Alpharetta, Milton, Johns Creek
In-Town: Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Buckhead
Cherokee: Woodstock, Canton
You can contact us by calling 770-971-002 to discuss your property management needs in any of these areas.